Tuition Service Agreement
Please take sufficient time to read and understand this document before signing it. Please ask for clarification where necessary.
- Home Work
At each session, students are given relevant home work to complete and return the following session. Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children do the homework and return it for marking.
Tuition sessions will end precisely on time and even if your child is late the session will still end at the time agreed in this agreement. Any changes to the time of your child’s attendance must be discussed and agreed in advance. Full fees will be charged for all sessions including those where a student attends late. Under no circumstance will reimbursements be made due to lateness. However, if the tutor is late, the tuition time will be made up or the fees reimbursed appropriately.
- Absences /Cancellations
Absences/cancellations are charges unless we are given at least 7 days’ advance notice. All fees that are paid for the absence period will be transferred and deducted from the following month’s invoice, only if the notice requirements are met. Refunds will not be given for any sessions. Please inform us ASAP if your child will be absent from a session. If the tutor is obliged to cancel a session, the session will be rearranged for a time that is mutually convenient for both student and the tutor.
- Payment of Fees
All fees must be paid in advance on the 1st of each month. This payment should cover all the sessions that are intended for the student to attend in that particular month (all the sessions in the month are paid for together). Payments can be made in cash, bank deposit or bank transfers. All fees must be paid on time. Fees are as discussed and agreed during registration. Fees are subjected to change but parents would be given adequate notice before this happens.
- Late payment charges
All fees must be paid on time. Fees that are paid late will incur a late payment charge of £10 per week for each late week.
Filming and photographing are sometimes conducted to capture evidence of the great work that we do with our students. The photos and videos taken maybe published in our website and marketing material for promotional purposes. If parents do not want their children to involved in any of these activities they should inform us in writing.
- Data Protection Act 1998
We adhere to the Data Protection Act and all personal data will be kept safe to protect our clients and students personal details.
- Declaration of Parental Consent
- I consent to my child participating in Tutor Fatema’s tuition and its associated activities.
- I have ensured that my child understands that any rules and instructions given by the stall must be adhered to.
- I understand and agree that staff/volunteers are only responsible for my child whilst he/she remains in the activity/event and immediate venue. If my child leaves the activity or venue Tutor Fatema and its staff/volunteers cannot be held liable for any and all circumstances that may arise as a result.
- I undertake to inform Tutor Fatema of any changes in the health of my child.
- I am in full agreement that the Tutor Fatema staff/volunteers may give permission for my child to receive medical treatment by trained professionals if there is an emergency.
- I undertake to inform Tutor Fatema of any changes to me or my child’s personal details
- I take full responsibility to pay my child’s tuition fees in full by the due date of each month.
- I take full responsibility to pay for my child’s tuition books and any other resources provided by Tutor Fatema to support my child’s learning.
- I fully understand that my child’s tuition sessions end at the agreed end time regardless if he/she is late or not.
- I have agreed that failure to make payment on time will lead to legal actions.
- Termination of service
Tuition will continue until a mutually agreed termination date. Both the tuition service provider and the student’s parents or carers reserve the right to terminate the tuition service at any time.
- Breach of Terms and Conditions
Breaching these terms and conditions could result in instant dismissal from the programme. Instant dismissal from the programme could result in the loss of all paid fees as no refund will be given.
- Limitation of Liability
While we will endeavour to ensure that students make satisfactory progress, this cannot be guaranteed and we cannot be held accountable for the personal and academic failure or otherwise of any student. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from participating in our tuition programme/service or any errors or omissions in the content or the programme/service.
- Our Rights
We reserved the rights to make amendments to the tuition service terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notification. However, we will inform our parents/clients of any amendments that we think will adversely affect them.